A NEW GREENHOUSE DESIGN FROM THE
HARTLEY BOTANIC HISTORICALLY-INSPIRED HERITAGE RANGE
Hartley Botanic are pleased to add a new design to the popular Heritage range. The new Hartley Botanic Wisley 8 Grow & Store combines the 4-pane Wisley Greenhouse, an iconic design based on one of the 84-year-old company’s original models, with a useful partitioned-off, 2-pane storage area. The new launch reflects the increasing popularity of the Hartley Botanic Heritage range thanks to its attraction to both seasoned gardeners and those interested in buying a Greenhouse for the first time – especially to try ‘grow your own.’
The NEW Wisley 8 Grow & Store will be exclusively launched at Hartley Botanic’s ‘Calm & Wellbeing’ tradestand at the 2022 RHS Chelsea Flower Show, and will be available for customers to order from Monday 23rd May 2022.
To order, customers should call Hartley Botanic on 01457 819 155.
More about the NEW Wisley 8 Grow & Store
- Handmade, aluminium glass-to-ground Greenhouse featuring 4mm toughened safety glass
- Width 2,489mm x Length, 4,519mm
- Greenhouse includes a 4-pane growing area and useful 2-pane store area
- The 2-pane store is partitioned-off from the main growing area and accessible by an internal sliding door
- The structure boasts a total of 6 roof vents for ventilation, with 4 vents in the grow section and 2 vents in the store section
- The Greenhouse is available in all of Hartley Botanic’s 14 standard colours and can also be customised to the customer’s specific choice at an additional charge
- The Wisley 8 Grow & Store is sold as a self-assembly model but professional assembly is available on request at an additional charge.
- A 30-year lifetime guarantee is available for the model, if installed by Hartley Botanic. See here: Our Lifetime Guarantee
The Wisley 8 Grow & Store is a Greenhouse design classic. Its semi dodecagon clear span roof shape is a proprietary Hartley Botanic design which maximises both internal growing space and light. The Hartley Wisley is designed for all-round sun, with unobstructed, large panes of glass and a minimum of metalwork supporting the panes for a lightweight yet robust design. The new addition store area, means tools, pots and working areas can now be hidden from view, leaving you with a timeless Greenhouse aesthetic filled with your beautiful plants.
As with all Hartley Botanic structures, the Wisley 8 Grow & Store is handmade in the North of England using the finest materials with unparalleled durability, safety, and beauty. All of the Wisley 8’s aluminium sections have a structural purpose. Short cuts, such as ‘sticking’ aluminium to glass for aesthetic reasons, are never taken. There is no glass-to-glass or glass-to-metal contact, as all meetings of structural metalwork and glazing are protected with thermoplastic rubber to cushion the panes and increase the longevity of the Greenhouse.
Tom Barry, CEO of Hartley Botanic, has said of The Wisley 8 Grow & Store:
“The Wisley 8 Grow & Store packs a powerful punch for those looking for a compact Greenhouse. It combines a classic Greenhouse design that never goes out of fashion, which is also eminently practical and effective for growing thanks to its shape and large panes. The store is a wonderful, practical addition for customers which should make this new design one of our most popular.”
To learn more about the new Wisley 8 Grow & Store click here.