Hartley Botanic’s Victorian Lodge Greenhouse features classical elements alongside practical growing elements, forming part of the popular and eye-catching Victorian Glasshouse range.
Why choose the Victorian lodge?
Inspired by the classic Greenhouse structure, the Victorian Lodge promises an eye-catching, efficient, and versatile growing space. Narrow glass panes are subtle and stylish nod to the Victorian Glasshouses of yesteryear and also allowing your plants more sunlight.
Victorian Lodge features
The best part about the Hartley Botanic Victorian Grand Lodge is that it is customizable, allowing you the freedom to match the structure to your home with several colors, include additional features, and more Greenhouse accessories. Create a tailor-made structure that requires little to no maintenance and will stand for years.
- Over 75 Years of Manufacturing Experience
- Width – 13′ 9 3/4″(4210mm) (including coldframes)
- Length – 19′ 2 3/4″ (5860mm)
- Height – 12′ 2″ (3707mm)
- Choice of Colours
- Glazed in 4mm toughened Safety Glass BS6206
- All Glazing Cushioned in its own TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber)
- No Glass to Glass or Glass to Metal contact
- Manufactured from BS1474 Aluminium Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Fixings
- The finest Glasshouse money can buy
The Hartley Range of Colors
Swipe to view
- Hypca White
- Country Stone
- Verona Stone
- Umbria Light
- The Olive Leaf
- Vista Grey
- Iron Grey
- Forest Green
- Manganese Graphite
- Black Olive
- Dark Bronze
- Ruby Red
The colors you see on the website are a guide, and will differ by viewing device.