Elevate your growing experience with a Victorian Classic Greenhouse. Marvel at state-of-the-art Hartley engineering and our unique take on the traditional Victorian Glasshouse
Why choose the Victorian Classic Greenhouse?
The compact size of the Victorian Classic Greenhouse makes it perfect for small to medium gardens while providing enough space and height for all your growing needs.
Whether you’re growing from seed, producing prize-winning chrysanthemums and giant sunflowers, or stringing up high and heavy-cropping tomato plants, the classic Greenhouse design is accommodating for various uses.
Victorian Classic Greenhouse features
This classic Greenhouse features decorative roof ridge cresting and finials, elegant proportions with generous height and a steep roof pitch, and a sturdy hinged door with brass furniture. These design elements amply demonstrate the structure’s Victorian origins, known for their impressive and effective Glasshouses. You’ll also enjoy tempered safety glass throughout the Greenhouse.
- Over 80 years of Manufacturing Experience
- Width – 8′ 6 1/2″ (2604mm)
- Length – 12′ 11 3/4″ (3955mm)
- Height – 10′ 11″ (3326mm)
- Choice of Colors
- Glazed in 4mm Toughened Safety Glass BS6206
- All Glazing Cushioned in its own TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber)
- No Glass to Glass or Glass to Metal contact
- Manufactured from BS1474 Aluminium Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Fixings
- The finest Greenhouse money can buy
The Hartley Range of Colors
Swipe to view
- Hypca White
- Country Stone
- Verona Stone
- Umbria Light
- The Olive Leaf
- Vista Grey
- Iron Grey
- Forest Green
- Manganese Graphite
- Black Olive
- Dark Bronze
- Ruby Red
The colors you see on the website are a guide, and will differ by viewing device.