Ensuring your Glasshouse or Greenhouse looks its very best at all times. This unique coating breaks down organic and inorganic material deposits and is washed away when water hits the glass, ensuring brighter and cleaner windows for longer.
A unique dual-action process uses the forces of nature to help keep the glass clear of organic material. The secret is in the glass’s special coating, which works in two stages. First, the coating reacts with ultra-violet (UV) rays from natural daylight to break down organic dirt. The second part of the process happens when water hits the glass. Rainwater runs down the glass to wash away the loosened organic and inorganic dirt (some types of inorganic dirt, such as sand or silt, will only be removed with water.) The result is shining, clear panes of glass which, compared to conventional glass, dries very quickly, reducing unsightly streaks or marks. The process of self-cleaning works continuously, with dirt being washed away whenever it rains, saving you time and money, giving you greater freedom to enjoy your Greenhouse.
Key benefits include:
- Saves time and money
- Is safer than cleaning your own windows
- Even works on cloudy days and during the night
- The coating will not be worn away or rubbed off under normal conditions
- Easily cleaned during dry spells by hosing down or wiping with a soft cloth and warm soapy water
- Helps reduce the visual appearance of external condensation