I purchased a V & N Hartley semi-dodecahedron greenhouse druid hand. To move it I carefully removed every glass from the frame. Unfortunately some were broken. Also the trim and the glass was brittle and I would not want to use it when I replace the glass in the frame once I set the frame in it's new location. Is it possible to purchase new trim? In addition I have misplaced some of the clips that secure the glass panes in the frame. Are those available for purchase? If the trim is not available could a bead of sealant be applied to the frame and then the glass placed on the sealant?

We can supply the Thermal Plastic Rubber but no longer supply the clips, please call to discuss your needs in more detail 01457 873244 (UK) 781 933 1993 (USA)

Mark as helpful

Posted in: Greenhouse Maintenance